No charging indicator when plugged in

Was on and working evening before - woke to blank and unresponsive screen

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: my ellipsis will not turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Notroh-

Let's wake up your tablet from its power nap.  Tablets are fun devices and we want you get back to enjoying it.  I have to admit I'm glued to my talbet when I get home.  What were you doing on the tablet before it stopped responding?  Any recent changes on your tablet?  Does the tablet have any physical damage?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
seeker60
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing the same thing.  I think that I fell asleep last night with it on.  When I woke up, it was blank (it appeared to be off).  Today when I tried to power it up, nothing.  I plugged it in and followed the steps in the troubleshooting section to no avail. Please advise.

hayesloft
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine will not charge.  I was using it at dinner.  Left it on the table and came back to it a couple of hours later and it was dead.  What can I do??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@hayesloft

I can only imagine the frustration you’re experiencing with your Ellipsis 7 tablet and it not working!  I would love to assist.

First, allow me to ask you a few questions to better understand what’s going on with your device.  Were you having trouble with it charging prior to this happening?  Were you using the provided wall charger to power your device?  And has your device been damaged at all or gotten wet in any way?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
applebabe2

Mine will not turn on either. No damage. It was left on all night, but in sleep mode. Charged this morning, but will still not turn on. Even after holding the power button down for 20 seconds. Tried different chargers to make sure the charger/outlet had power. Nothing is working. Thanks for you help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Applebabe2 Having a device that does not turn on is definitely not good. We are ready to help you out so you can start using it again. Please help me with a few details to get started. What is the device make/model. When you plug in the charger do you see the battery?
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes
seeker60
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Thank you for the reply to my question.  It finally came on.  The battery was so low that it would not respond at all.  After charging for awhile, it was fine.

Thank you again,P

0 Likes
tartanmom
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Ellipse 7 has been to the tech support center 4 times now. I just got it back Thursday afternoon, and I charged it and Then it wouldn't turn on or respond to anything after it was charged. I left it alone and yesterday morning (Friday) when I hit the power button it was on! I used it for a while- ran the battery down and plugged it in and was still using it. After it charged I turned it off and went to use it last night and AGAIN it wouldn't turn on or respond to anything! This morning, I hit the power button and it was on again! Why is it not turning on after it has been charged until almost 24 hours later? I use the cord that came with it for charging, so that's not the issue. I'm REALLY ANNOYED with this tablet and all the issues I have had with it in almost a year. Every time I get it back its been cleaned and you guys can never find anything wrong, yet when I was at the Verizon store, they saw and experienced the issues I was having! Makes no sense. I would think after 4 times of sending it back it would be considered a lemon! If you have any ideas why it will not turn on until almost 24 hours AFTER ITS BEEN CHARGED...IM ALL EARS!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure you have a working device! It's essential that you're tablet is able to power up. Was this the same issue you were running into prior to sending in? Is the charger always plugged in when you experience the issue?
YosefT_VZW

0 Likes