Question about plan change and termination.
Aaronvf

I was previously on the 2 year plan and recently switched to the new plans 1G, 3G, etc.. data plans. Do I still have to fulfill the 2 year contract or is it a monthly contract now? I can't find the info in my account.

Thanks for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question about plan change and termination.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is under item #6 in the General Information section.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aaronvf

Our new plans offer amazing value! Any existing contracts will remain in effect until their contract end date.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/the-verizon-plan-faqs/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your contract wasn't completed before the switch to the Verizon Plans, then you still have to complete the contract term and your line access fee remains at the $40 per line under contract per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Aaronvf

I clicked through all the questions and could not find that info in the faq. Is there somewhere else I can look?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is under item #6 in the General Information section.

Aaronvf

@Ann154, are you an employee, contractor or in any way compensated for your comments on these forums?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

No, she is simply an informed consumer.Smiley Happy

Aaronvf

By looking over her post history she seems far more than just an "informed consumer".

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Definitely not an employee, contractor or compensated for posting on this community forum.

0 Likes