Re: How do I report a service problem?
Snn5
Legend

I don't work for Verizon, so this isn't my site, but the only other way I know to contact Verizon, short of snail mail, is to use another person's phone or landline and call Verizon, or visit a store.  There is no email address for Verizon, nor an area to report issues.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I was actually near Wheatland, WY this week. I had a decent 4G LTE network available on my phone to access the road conditions website. I didn't make any phone calls so I don't know if the voice calls portion worked.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joeschin we never want to have you feeling like service is optional. What zip code are you in? When did this start, what was the phone doing? What make and model phone do you have? Let us find out what is happening and get you up and running again.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joeschin, being able to reach us should be as easy as a few clicks of your mouse. You can always reach out to us on social media, and here in the forums. We are sorry you have had signal issues for so long. It sounds like this is not happening everywhere you go is that correct? Are there others that are without service in the area as well? What services are having challenges?  Do you get an error message? Please share as much detail as possible so we can get to the bottom of your service needs, and get you back to the future.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes