Moved a week ago to a new address that has NO cel phone signal. Can Verizon correct this or should I cancel because no service is available?
drummerlb

Moved a week ago to a new town. My new home has NO Verizon cel phone signal. Can this be corrected or should I just cancel my two iPhones along with my daughter and son-law who live at same address?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Moved a week ago to a new address that has NO cel phone signal. Can Verizon correct this or should I cancel because no service is available?
Weth
Legend

Your choice is to either buy a Verizon Network Extender http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/ for $250 and connect it to your home Internet

-OR-

cancel, and pay any ETF and phone payments due in full

0 Likes
Re: Moved a week ago to a new address that has NO cel phone signal. Can Verizon correct this or should I cancel because no service is available?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your recent move drummerlb. We understand the importance of ensuring you have reliable service. Let's get to the bottom of your service concerns because we certainly don't want to lose you. Since you moved to the area, have you always had difficulties with service? Are issues only when you are indoors or both indoors and outdoors? What zip code are you in?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes