Can I recover deleted photos?
Atrlarry

iphone 4

how do I recover deleted texts or photos?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I recover deleted photos
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can't unless you had them backed up in a previous backup that you can restore your device with. I don't think the iPhone 4 was able to upgrade to iOS 8 so you may not have the recently deleted folder in photos.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can't unless you had them backed up in a previous backup that you can restore your device with. I don't think the iPhone 4 was able to upgrade to iOS 8 so you may not have the recently deleted folder in photos.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pictures are a great way of capturing the magical memories that we call share, Atrlarry. Let's take a look and see what options are available to have your pictures restored. May I ask have you backed up your device using iCloud, Verizon Cloud, or iTunes using a cable & a computer prior to the pictures being deleted? If so then we suggest checking to ensure that the pictures are on the website or the computer before proceeding. Once you share the location and status of the backup, we can provide steps on how to restore the pictures.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Atrlarry

They were  not backed up on any device and were deleted off an iPhone 4

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If they weren't backed up via iTunes or iCloud (or some other cloud service) then no, you will not be able to retrieve them.

0 Likes