My galaxy 5 is stuck on a red Verizon screen. I can't do anything with the phone. Help
Bumperchic

My galaxy 5 is stuck on a red verizon screen and I can't get it off that screen.  It won't charge either.  Can any1 help please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My galaxy 5 is stuck on a red Verizon screen. I can't do anything with the phone. Help
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You should remove the battery for a few minutes.

0 Likes
Re: My galaxy 5 is stuck on a red Verizon screen. I can't do anything with the phone. Help
Nursebettie

Have you tried removing your battery and then putting it back in, then turning your phone on?

0 Likes
ZombiAndrew
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Note 5 doesn't HAVE a removable nattery

0 Likes
Re: My galaxy 5 is stuck on a red Verizon screen.  I can't do anything with the phone.  Help
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

While the Note 5 doesn't, they specified they have a Galaxy 5 and it does have a removable battery.

0 Likes
Re: My galaxy 5 is stuck on a red Verizon screen.  I can't do anything with the phone.  Help
ZombiAndrew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow,  cowboy,  calm yer [removed].   There is a Galaxy Note 5 and a Galaxy S5, there isn't a  "Galaxy 5"

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Then I can see why we would both think they are different phones.

0 Likes