Re: Can't access call log text history now
beverlybwright
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem is with the Verizon mobile site and app., not with the phone.  You can no longer view usage logs.  It was available before Verizon updated the site.  Please advise if and when this will be corrected.  I, along with lots of others, want to be able to view this information without having to go to a desktop computer.

Hammer1981
Enthusiast - Level 1

As of last night you still couldn't use the desktop site to look up data message usage. Some type of response by Verizon would be nice.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to view all your details Hammer1981. I also monitor and view my usage. I know that if you log into your account you should be able to see "My Plan" in red and what plan you have. You should see a red block that says "View Usage Details". Once you click on that you should be able to see all your lines on your account. Select the phone number you want to view then on the left hand side select if you want to view Data, Minutes or Messages. This will show you all the details. Now sometimes the data can be delayed and that is normal. I hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kobinkysmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's not the minutes used or how many messages sent its the detail of what number was called or texted. You cannot see that. You can only see the overall minute usage and how many texts were sent from that number. Please look into this because what verizon is saying is still not correct. Only a few months left on our contracts and if it's not fixed we will be switching carriers!

Sent from my iPhone

Lr12345678
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Will this be fixed?  It's not the phone because it will not work on the desktop site either.   Why do you people need to change this?  Itsunami ridiculous

Sstrucking01_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a truck driver and the was very helpful to me when I needed a number that was no longer in my phone.. Verizon please fix this problem

heatmike
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called twice and this is the response the first person gave and the second person said the same thing and when I argued and said I will be switching carriers they said sometimes the information can be delayed. In the past the lag time between a text or phone call showing up in the log has only been a few hours, not a few days. I find it funny that when I called both representatives talked about some family plan for $4.99 a month which I will not pay for ever! They charge enough money and to take away a feature we once had and expect us to pay more to have access to that information is the last straw for me. If this is not fixed soon, before this month is out, I will switch to another carrier!  Verizon needs to listen to its customers or they won't have any, anymore!!!!

0 Likes
kkbderaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am now able to get the call and message lists but only on my computer... not on the iphone6 or my ipad- as I was able to do before verizon did an upgrade.

type in your number and password and then click on my billing and usage and then view usuage-- then click on the number you are checking....on the left column you will see minutes messages data... click on minutes and you will see general usage... scroll down to where it says current call log for line- select a line from the drop down..... do the same for messages... this is ONLY AN OPTION ON THE LAPTOP-- not on any mobile device

0 Likes
Rabbit15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still can't see my current call or message log. Nor my data log. Last week I could, then I guess it updated or something and now I can't. I use to log on to my Verizon and click view current bill but that's no longer an option.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Until the app is fixed, which will likely takes weeks, here is a work-around

Re: Can't find usage details for calls/texts from phone...

0 Likes