Network Down
bxtrmix

My Droid is useless the network is down. How can you notify Verizon if your phone does not work. i am din Eau Claire 54701

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Down
english0504

It must me a local issue, I'm in Eau Claire as well and have no phone service!!  Really frustrated!!

0 Likes
krystlesue

Agreed, I'm on campus, and no one else, in multiple dorms, has voice or text service. I am still recieving emails, and able use the web browser etc.

0 Likes
english0504

Well I do find some comfort in knowing I'm not the only one!  :smileywink:

0 Likes
hamburgler

Verizon/Alltel both down.  I can call landline phones on my cell, but I cannot call another cell phone.  I pay good money for this service WHY?  I am in the Soldiers Grove area.

0 Likes
bxtrmix

i wish there was on line chat or something because i can't call Verizon to tell them my phone does not work.

0 Likes
CURB

Also down in La Crosse, WI... very annoyed! Mine won't connect to land lines either.

0 Likes
english0504

I agree...Verizon's "support" is not good at all, 24 hrs before you can expect a return email.  I think when you spend so much money you deserve better service.  I've only been with Verizon 3 months and every month something has happened to make me very mad I switched!!!

0 Likes
bxtrmix

if you have a land line please call (800) 922-0204 and complain. I only have my cell that does not work.

0 Likes
cjwms30
Any word on when the network is supposed to be back up? I'm getting really annoyed with this!
0 Likes