i signed up for fios 6 months ago handed my stuff back to the same tech guy that day its was 1/2/2015 and never got my money back im pretty sure just checked my bank account and could not find it
kymaxim26

i was just wondering why i didnt get remembursed when yall said i would then i called and you said i wasnt in the system

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i signed up for fios 6 months ago handed my stuff back to the same tech guy that day its was 1/2/2015 and never got my money back im pretty sure just checked my bank account and could not find it
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to a refund/return for Verizon Fios (landline) services or for Verizon Wireless services?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: i signed up for fios 6 months ago handed my stuff back to the same tech guy that day its was 1/2/2015 and never got my money back im pretty sure just checked my bank account and could not find it
Snn5
Legend

You'll find more help in the Residential forums.  This is Wireless.

Home - Verizon Forums

0 Likes
kymaxim26

The refund I handed the equipment back to the guy the same day

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That response really doesn't answer the question asked.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes