Data Plan question.
rinaldo

I am a Verizon retiree.   I would like to upgrade to a data plan and buy two iphones.  When I log in as a current Verizon customer I can "switch to the Verizon Plan"  select 3G and my monthly charge is $75.10. At this point I never get prompted to select new phones.  If I try and do an upgrade, haven't upgraded my phone since 2007, my data plan option is 2G then 4G etc. and my monthly charge would be $86.00. Can someone explain why this is?

Hope the question makes sense, this is my first time using this type of platform to get information.

Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Plan question.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rinaldo,

I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AnthonyArmato
Contributor - Level 1

Are you talking about prepaid ? That's what it sounds like when you say 2G 3G and 4G options...

On postpaid you don't select your data speed, only the amount of data you're "allowed" to use.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Prepaid is also 4G speeds. But available only in 1 and 2.5GB plans.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rinaldo,

I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rinaldo

No what I was looking at is not a pre-paid plan.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 8:27 PM, AnthonyArmato2 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
AnthonyArmato
Contributor - Level 1

Link to what you're seeing ?

You should simply be able to add a phone to your cart, then select your new plan.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What was the actual answer?  We cannot see what the Rep talked to you about in a Direct Message.

0 Likes