am i able to upgrade my 4s to this 5s phone even though my main owner now is removing her account and wants me to take place of her account?
KingGirl2009

im wanting to take place as owner of account and upgrade my device... i was part of her plan but she decided to end her phone from this account and wants me to take place instead of making me start a new account. am i able to take place? n how?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: am i able to upgrade my 4s to this 5s phone even though my main owner now is removing her account and wants me to take place of her account?
Weth
Legend

Be careful, you'll be assuming any contracts she has on the account.  I would just take your line, do assumption of liability and start your own account.  Don't take on someone else's obligations. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: am i able to upgrade my 4s to this 5s phone even though my main owner now is removing her account and wants me to take place of her account?
Weth
Legend

Be careful, you'll be assuming any contracts she has on the account.  I would just take your line, do assumption of liability and start your own account.  Don't take on someone else's obligations. 

0 Likes