Need help with activation
jkjambo

So long story short, i've verizon apple 4s and i want to activate it with different carrier. As i know verizon already unlocked all of his 4s's, but mine is not.. Can anyone help me with that?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jkjambo

I am sorry you are not continuing on with Verizon Wireless. Please check this link regarding device unlocking policy: http://spr.ly/6586B1MXG

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jkjambo

That  didn't help me.

I gave a call not only verizon, but apple too..  but i'm only getting answer that it's still locked to Verizon.   I can't understand what's going on, because Verizon claims that they unlocked all of their 4s

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Re: I need to unlock my phone to use while I'm deployed to Europe for the next two years. What do I ...

The iPhone must be activated by Apple servers with the SIM you want to use installed. If it is active with another carrier before the unlock, you must enter the correct Apple ID and password for that previous activation, whether you activate over WiFi (with later iOS versions) or using iTunes. After the first valid attempt, you may get a message like this: "This iPhone could not be activated because the activation information was not correct. Please try again later." Unplug the iPhone from iTunes and plug it back in, or just re-enter the previous Apple ID and password if you are using WiFi. iTunes will show a splash screen with an Apple logo that reads: "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked." (bold type) Below that: "To set up and sync this iPhone, click Continue."

0 Likes