my tablet started this new update about 4 hours ago, it said it would take 30 minutes...... in the progress bar it shows its downloading but its never changed from 0%. how pr what do i do? am i supposed to let it run all night?
julieharp
Enthusiast - Level 3

My tablet has been downloading the new update for over 4 hours now, though the progress bar still shows 0%!!! What do I do???

0 Likes
Re: my tablet started this new update about 4 hours ago, it said it would take 30 minutes...... in the progress bar it shows its downloading but its never changed from 0%. how pr what do i do? am i supposed to let it run all night?
julieharp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Reply to myself...... Thank you, thank you, thank you chersgroupie!!!!  Turning the WiFi off worked and the update finished in about 5 minutes on 4G!!! Note: at the start of update my instructions  were: plug in if not full battery and use WiFi!!!!!  Hard to explain to your 3 year old why they can't have their tablet and you've done what you were instructed to do!!! I pay too much a month for this kind of preventable aggravation!!!

0 Likes
Re: my tablet started this new update about 4 hours ago, it said it would take 30 minutes...... in the progress bar it shows its downloading but its never changed from 0%. how pr what do i do? am i supposed to let it run all night?
julieharp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gu

0 Likes