How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?
colvinka

How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?  I have a need for applications that will not run on the current version (8.10.1238...)  I need to be on version 8.12.xxxx in order for AnyConnect to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I don't believe that Windows 10 has rolled out for phones yet, the last time I looked into this there wasn't much information on it. Other than "eventually." As far as an update goes, I don't know about on Windows phone, but do you not have an area under "settings" where you can see if there is a new update out?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I don't believe that Windows 10 has rolled out for phones yet, the last time I looked into this there wasn't much information on it. Other than "eventually." As far as an update goes, I don't know about on Windows phone, but do you not have an area under "settings" where you can see if there is a new update out?

0 Likes