How do we request coverage in an area? The area coverage map shows that we are supposed to have coverage in this area in which my place of work is located, however all who work in this building with Verizon as our carrier, unfortunately knows that Verizo
litebrite33

How do we request coverage in an area?  The area coverage map shows that we are supposed to have coverage in this area in which my place of work is located, however all who work in this building with Verizon as our carrier, unfortunately knows that Verizon does NOT cover this area.  All other employees with other carriers have no problems with coverage, only Verizon.  We have asked the IT and security in our building and it seems that Verizon knows of this issue, however they state that Verizon will not resolve the issue.  As a consumer, I have work colleagues who have actually switched carriers for this reason, especially because it is problematic to have no service during the entire workday.  Is there an email or place in which we can request that service be provided in this area?  Many thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do we request coverage in an area? The area coverage map shows that we are supposed to have coverage in this area in which my place of work is located, however all who work in this building with Verizon as our carrier, unfortunately knows that Ve
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What's your zip code and what type of work structure is it?

0 Likes
Re: How do we request coverage in an area? The area coverage map shows that we are supposed to have coverage in this area in which my place of work is located, however all who work in this building with Verizon as our carrier, unfortunately knows that Ve
gizmod

I agree with the coverage map not seeming to be accurate; I moved to Eglin near Fort Walton Beach and despite the coverage map showing great coverage I've had a few times where I have no bars at all.

0 Likes