Phone going directly to voicemail
Jtejeda
Enthusiast - Level 1

We r traveling and my husbands phone is going straight to voicemail.  My iPhone is working fine.  Any ideas on what is causing this?

0 Likes
Re: Phone going directly to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jtejeda We want you and your family to enjoy your vacation. Let's see why his phone is going straight to voicemail. How long has he not been able to receive calls? is it just one person who can't call him or have multiple people tried to call and they were sent to voicemail?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jtejeda
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have called from multiple phones.  We have restarted his phone, removed the battery, made sure all upgrades have been done.  Nothing is working.  It has been happening since Monday which was the first day being in Anaheim, ca

0 Likes
Jtejeda
Enthusiast - Level 1

We r able to send and receive text and he is able to call out

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is call forwarding turned for his line? I don't recall the dial sequence. I think it was something like *71 or *72 to disable call forwarding.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jtejeda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried that already. No luck.  Thanks for trying

0 Likes
Jtejeda
Enthusiast - Level 1

As soon as we arrived back into our home area code it began working again.  Is there a setting somewhere that would prevent calls when not in home area?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a very odd situation, Jtejeda. I want to keep working on this issue so there are no problems the next time you leave the home area. What kind of cell phone does your husband have? Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes