google play store will not connect on my phone?
ithamomy

activated galaxy s4 and the google play store will not connect on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: google play store will not connect on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues connecting to the Play Store, ithamomy. You definitely shouldn't be having this issue. Just in case, have you registered a Gmail account with this phone? Do you receive a specific error message when you open the Play Store?

Give this a try. Please go to Settings> More > Applications Manager > All > Find the Google Play Store app, and clear data/Force Close. Let us know, as we want to make sure you have access to this important app. Thank you, ithamomy.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
callieabby

mine won't connect with play store anymore. ive done the steps you have mentioned above. it says check connection and try again. I have even had my 4g on and it doesn't  connect.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for giving those steps a try, callieabby. Do you also have a Samsung S4? Are your other data services, like navigation and internet browsing, working well? Are you able to send and receive email from the Gmail account associated with your device directly from your phone?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
callieabby

No.  I have the note 3. Woke up this am and it was connecting just fine.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The PlayStore could be having issues at this time of the Day..  or you may have to Powercycle your Phone.. to get it Restarted

0 Likes