Re: How do I file a complaint against Verizon with the FCC?
loydeyates

The bill period due on July 1, is for May 7th June 6th.

This bill period between June 7th and July 6th, will be payable by Aug 1.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Just wanted to make sure we were speaking the same language.

I added up your usage and got 8.770586GB. I see the last time any usage has been reported on your bill was the 21st though which means your bill is lacking 1.609414GB of usage. I think the best thing to do would be let the billing period finish off, paste the rest or your usage to find out where that amount is being reported. 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What zip code are you in?

0 Likes
loydeyates

If you got 8.77, that's closer to the 9.3, than it is to 6.2, which was my figure. I think it is fair to say it is my error and apologize for taking so much of your time. I suppose had my number been anything but 6.2, I would have rechecked it immediately, and found my error. I felt very sure it was Verizon's mistake, however. Still, I do appreciate your help very much!

Thank you!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Of course! My theory is that some data may still be in the process of reporting and again, extended coverage will take longer to be reported. By the end of this billing cycle it might show up randomly on one of the days, I do suggest that since you only have a couple pages worth of data to add, just to do it one last time, but I'm pretty certain it will show up.

0 Likes
loydeyates

Thanks. It seem only fair to remove my original post since it alleges Verizon was at fault. How can I do that?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Unfortunately you can't, but by marking a correct answer people who select the thread will immediately see it was resolved.

0 Likes
dexterswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly, that's why there's such a thing as "Unbilled Data".

0 Likes