Re: Des Moines 4G LTE Slow?
vs2015

You think it is slow downtown, you should come down to the south side of the metro area, Army Post Rd.  We are on 3g almost always with "extended" the rest of the time.  I recently found the "field test" mode on my iPhone and think Verizon left out some details about XLTE as again almost always on band 13 vs. XLTE band 4 in the West side.    It is almost like you have to know the GPS coordinates to get XLTE.

0 Likes
Beano

I am having the same problem with the speed of verizons 4g lte coverage... I live in des moines area and work in Altoona and the speed is real slow around 1 to 2 mbps download and under 1 for upload!!! verizon needs to fix this issue or I think a lot of customers will be going else where for their mobile needs

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beano,

We want all our customer to be able to enjoy our wireless services.  I want to be able to help bring you back up to speed. When did you start having these issues? Have you always had signal issues?

Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lacheezaloca

I have no 4G LTE service today in CT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Service is our number one goal, Lacheezaloca. What zip code are you in where you are having issues? What device do you have? Anyone else having the same issue?

RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Beano

verizon keeps talking about service but they are doing nothing to fix it. People are complaining about data speeds and I have been having conection and speed issues since the xlte network came about. I was told the area of 50317 towers arent enough to take care of the amount of customers that are trying to use them!! Why arent you adding more so we can stop complaining. It is sad when you go to a verizon store and ask about your device and they cant access the internet because of connection issues!! Verizon this needs to be solved now and not just talking about it because you already know alot of people are having the same issue!! I talked to a chat rep. tonight and was told just tonight 4 people have complained about the terrible coverage in 50317

0 Likes
Beano

I keep complaining about this issue that verizon has in the 50317  area code and you keep asking if others are having issues, well all you have to do is read and see alot of customers are having issues. I was told it was a congestion issue in the area with not enough towers, why not add towers instead of losing customers??? A verizon store in 50009 area was having problems downloading a speed test  app on his cell and that is pretty bad!! when I was in to get new sim cards thinking that might be the problem , because I was asking him what his download speeds were!!

0 Likes
Beano

Ever since you rolled out this xlte I have been having issues as long as others have been having problems. Idea.... look at more towers for this area as 52501 I have no problem with speed, but it is a smaller market

0 Likes
Beano

I have been having these issues with terrible coverage for almost as long as the xlte rolled out!! I have been communicatin with the rep. at verizon chat and nothing is getting done and I am real close to going to another carrier if this problem everyone is complaining about in Desmoines,IA does not get fixed soon so we can get what we are paying for!!!

0 Likes