Does unlimited text messaging include international text messaging?
Karimah
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have read so much on this but I'm still not 100% sure. I have a friend who moved Northern Ireland who I talk to practically every day on MSN. They've changed their cell phone number to and international number.

My monthly allowance tells me I have unlimited texting usage. I wanted to test their new number and it worked. I have only texted them once just to test it. The usage bar for text messaging didn't budge, but I don't want to keep texting my friend if it'll make my mom pay more since she's the main number in our plan and the one who pays the phone bill.

I really need to know if texting my friend will charge me anything or if I'm okay and don't need to worry.

Labels (1)
Re: Does unlimited text messaging include international text messaging?
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

International messaging is not included in your messaging pacakge. It will be .25/send and .20/receive messages. You can confirm this under the International Services page on this website; here. So it's probably best to keep chatting thru MSN.

0 Likes
Re: Does unlimited text messaging include international text messaging?
wlm9700
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you both have iPhones texting on imessage over 3G, 4G, Or wifi is free to any number or email registered with imessage so you could talk that way if that's possible.

0 Likes