How Do I forward pictures in my text to my email?
jkman1

Hi,

I have received pics in my text messages from my friends on my Droid. I can't figure out how to forward to my email. The pictures also seem to be in a slideshow format where I have to press play button to watch them. On all my old phones whenever I received pics, I could easily forward them to my email. Does anyone know how to do this?

Jason

0 Likes
Re: How Do I forward pictures in my text to my email?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

jkman1 wrote:

Hi,

I have received pics in my text messages from my friends on my Droid. I can't figure out how to forward to my email. The pictures also seem to be in a slideshow format where I have to press play button to watch them. On all my old phones whenever I received pics, I could easily forward them to my email. Does anyone know how to do this?

Jason

press and hold down the thread you want to foward.

a dialogue box will appear and one of the choices is "forward"

click "foward"

next page will allow you to enter your email address, do so, send, and boom goes the dynamite.

0 Likes
jkman1

Thanks! It worked. One question I forgot to ask in regard to that was how do I saved those pics in my text msg to my gallery on my phone?

0 Likes
jkman1

To add to saving to my gallery. Can I save to separate folders in my gallery so it is not all together?

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

jkman1 wrote:

To add to saving to my gallery. Can I save to separate folders in my gallery so it is not all together?

to save the attached pic from your text, press and hold down on the picture.

you then will get a dialogue box that says  something like "save to sd card"

choose that option.

now, the above question.

you can go into your sd card and create a file that might say "family vacation" and another that says "business pictures"

then when you go into your gallery, the gallery app will find those files and list them as long as there are pics in them.

i have downloaded some ebooks that have photos imbedded for the book cover.  and a file was created that said "julius ceasar".  since i did not create it, my gallery detected it and it is now listed in my gallery app.

so creating a folder should work.  however, you might have to mount your droid to your pc and create the folder in your pc's explorer instead of through the droid. (i have yet to do so through my droid, so if you can create a folder from the droid, then do so.)

0 Likes
carlahoward

YAY!  This worked beautifully.  Thanks for the easy directions!!

0 Likes