Is there a way to be able to recieve collect calls, from say, a prison, and have it put on my bill?
thcostigane

trying to be able to talk to someone in prison. but it would be so much easier to be able to accept the charges, and it be on my bill.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to be able to recieve collect calls, from say, a prison, and have it put on my bill?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3
Re: Is there a way to be able to recieve collect calls, from say, a prison, and have it put on my bill?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
thcostigane,

That's an important question and we want to have the correct information to ensure you're utilizing the best option for your needs. Currently, we do not have the  ability to support collect calls on your Verizon Wireless cell phone . This means you wouldn't be able to receive or place the call from your VZW phone, and there isn't an option to bill this to your account. I apologize for any inconvenience.

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

According to Verizon you can't, though some people say to have. This is one of those inconsistent times, though I did notice that thread is older. Just give it a try and see what happens.

0 Likes