marmars4
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is error E1300

Labels (1)
Re: error
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When/where do you see this error?  What are you trying to do when this error comes up?

0 Likes
kaleadean
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have been getting the same error since the lollipop update install on my galaxy s5 about two weeks ago. this happens when I try to log into my family base app on my phone. Doesn't happen on my laptop, just the phone. Needless to say I have not been able to access family base on my phone since the update happened, just my computer. I have uninstalled the family base app and reinstalled 2xs and after I put in my required user id and password the app "thinks" for a long period of time and then eventually the {error E1330} appears. Any ideas on what this is about?

0 Likes
marmars4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have no idea what's it about but mines,is fixed, I just unstable and restarted 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kaleadean,

That error is very concerning. Since you have already done some good troubleshooting so far, the next step will be to back up the phone and perform a factory reset. We have discovered that the Lollipop update works best on a clean slate. I'll include the steps below.

Backup: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/?lid=sayt&sayt=verizon%20cloud*

Reset:
From a Home screen, tap Apps  (located in the lower-right).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tap Settings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tap Backup and reset.
Tap Factory data reset.
Tap Reset phone.
If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tap Delete all to confirm.
Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
kaleadean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry for the delay, just had other more important things going on but I did a factory reset twice and I still have the same issue with family base on my S5.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking those steps to resolve this issue kaleadean, it's definitely important to resolve this. Can you provide any other details about the error code? Please confirm you see "error E 1300". Also, please make sure the application you're using is up to date. Did you restore content from your backup after the factory reset or did you set up as a new phone?

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question

please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaleadean
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did not set up the phone as new when i did either factory resets, instead I restored the content from my backup. I

just tried again to log in using my phone and the error still appears.I have also uninstalled and reinstalled

family base twice.

WIN_20150618_232247.JPG

0 Likes