Damaged Galaxy S5
LockportMom
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Galaxy s5 was damaged and the screen is cracked.  I love this phone and would really like to have it back in working order but I'm not sure if its worth it. When the phone powers up it vibrates and I hear the startup music and bottom lights flash white.  However, there is no picture on screen.  It cannot receive a call and goes directly to voicemail after one ring.  Also, green notification light keeps flashing in upper left corner.  Wondering if an LCD replacement would likely work or if this is a lost cause.  Thanks

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Damaged Galaxy S5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Lockportmom! I have broken my screen on my phone one too many times. I want to make sure that we get you back up and running. Do you have insurance on the line? If so, you can always make an insurance claim online by following this link: http://phoneclaim.com/
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Lockportmom! I have broken my screen on my phone one too many times. I want to make sure that we get you back up and running. Do you have insurance on the line? If so, you can always make an insurance claim online by following this link: http://phoneclaim.com/
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LockportMom
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately no insurance, I would have to cover all repair expenses

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

buy one off craigslist

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Or swappa.com

B33
Legend

You might check some Pawn shops in the area as well.. See if they have any at a reasonable price..