Why do we suddenly have very poor cell signal in our area 80016
LDHallock

Why do we suddenly have very poor cell signal in our area 80016?  Four relatively new iPhones:  2 ea new 5S, 1 new 6, and 1 ea new 6+.

All get 2 dots and worse in the basement! Smiley Sad 

Help pls!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do we suddenly have very poor cell signal in our area 80016
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LDHallock,

We definitely want to make sure that you have the service that you deserve and are here to help. The area shows good coverage and no current alerts. How long has this been going on? Having troubles with all services such as talk, text or data or just specific services? Indoor coverage is certainly challenging and not guaranteed, so areas such as a basement may prove more difficult for reception to get to.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LDHallock

AdamG_VZW,

I know your maps show good coverage but my neighbors and myself all only get 2/5 dots in this neighborhood, above ground and outside our houses.  I would say it has been a few months and primarily Talk, as we all use our WIFI for Texts/Data.

Can you please send a technician to investigate?

And are there any signal boosters that are available to remedy this situation?

Thanks and brgds,

Lee

Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LDHallock-
I appreciate the info and thank you for proactively asking how signal can be improved at your location specially since this issue has been going for a few months already. Having 2 bars of signal is not a bad thing, it becomes a problem if you have dropped or missed calls outdoors at a place where this never happened before. Please know bars of signal would fluctuate if the area is surrounded by buildings, trees, and structure of houses in general. I am not showing any reports in this area of signal issues so we would like to know more details to get to the root cause. Have you experienced any dropped calls? Are phones up to date with their software? Do you hear any error message when calling out? Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LDHallock

Carmen,

My responses are prefaced with LDH:  following your questions below:

Thanks and brgds,

Lee

Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes