Got the lolipop update on Note 3. Internet does not work. Google Maps does not work. Other Apps crash.
zimmbots
0 Likes
Re: Got the lolipop update on Note 3. Internet does not work. Google Maps does not work. Other Apps crash.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Zimmbots,

Software updates should enhance the device! Lets get these issues fixed. Please uninstall "Android System Webview" application from the device. Go to settings>applications/app manager>tap "all"> look for this application> then tap uninstall. Turn the device off/on.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Got the lolipop update on Note 3. Internet does not work. Google Maps does not work. Other Apps crash.
zimmbots

Unfortunately, this did not work to fix the Samsung web browser app from crashing . However, I found that the Google Chrome app works fine without any hiccups. I do prefer the Samsung Web app over the Chrome app, but i suppose I'll have to get used to using Chrome.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for trying those steps for us, Zimmbots. We want you to be able to use any feature on your device that you like. Have you been able to clear the Samsung Web app cache, clear data and force stop it? You can find how to complete those steps by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88563/ please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
zimmbots

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Got the lolipop update on Note 3. Internet does not work. Google Maps does not work. Other Apps crash.

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - View the full discussion

Thanks for trying those steps for us, Zimmbots. We want you to be able to use any feature on your device that you like. Have you been able to clear the Samsung Web app cache, clear data and force stop it? You can find how to complete those steps by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88563/ please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2014 Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa. We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

0 Likes