Verizon Messenging App
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have noticed that I do not receive all my recent messages on my touch pad, Xoom,  via the Verizon messaging Android app, the web version will be missing the same messages as well.  I use my native text app on Samsung Note 4, and appears to get all texts via that method, but note MANY messages not received or synced in the Verizon messages app or web application, that are coming to my phone that uses the native Samsung Text app.  Any solutions for this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Messenging App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kidatply,

We certainly want to see your device fully synced with your messages. Have you tried downloading and using the Verizon Messages app onto your Note 4? If not, I would recommend using the Verizon Messages app for a bit to test it out to narrow down if the issue is just the native texting app.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kidatply,

We certainly want to see your device fully synced with your messages. Have you tried downloading and using the Verizon Messages app onto your Note 4? If not, I would recommend using the Verizon Messages app for a bit to test it out to narrow down if the issue is just the native texting app.

SandyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use the native Samsung text app on my phone, but did once try the app on my phone, same issue.  This mainly effects my xoom.  I use the xoom when I do not have phone access, and  use WIFI, we are talking numerous messages with the Verizon app and Web Access, same missing messages. 

0 Likes
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

and I have been using the Verizon app for months, so it is not a new issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kidatply,

That's helpful info! Let's make sure you get all of your messages. The messages you don't get, do they seem to be from specific people or does it seem more random? Have you checked the Play Store to make sure your app is up to date?

AndrewT_VZW
0 Likes
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

No it does not appear to be any particular person, sometimes the messages are long, some are short, some have emoticons,  some do not,  yes my software is up-to-date

0 Likes
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

Plus I notice alot of my part of the conversation is missing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to see you be able to take full advantage of the service! I would suggest exclusively using the Verizon Messages app on the phone in order to ensure the messages are synced to all platforms. While in the Verizon Messages app please click Menu>Settings>Ensure Subscribe under Integrated Messaging Service. If the service is already Subscribed, please click Unsubscribe and then Subscribe again.

YaleK_VZW
0 Likes
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

Except it's not giving me all the messages on any platform, not my phone app, not my xoom, not the web.  And what's the point of integrating messages if all messages don't appear.  Defeats the purpose.

Per your website

Use Wi-Fi to send and receive messages on your smartphone, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser

Experience seamless transitions from device to device, as each recognizes your Verizon Wireless phone number,

it's only seamless, if it works.  Sometimes I only have access to wifi.  Etc...  Very Frustrating

0 Likes