poor customer service follow up
phillykw

After  hours of numerous  calls to both verizon and samsung tech support, 2 replacement phones, a replacement battery and master resets reloading etc.  The "manager " was supposed to call me back to follow up on the issue. This was the second time I was promised a follow up call and it went undelivered. Your follow up and work ethic leaves a lot to be desired. Besides that your tech support makes promises that are also unfulfilled.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor customer service follow up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
phillykw,

Oh wow! This is definitely not the type of experience we want you to have with us. You deserve the best! We would love the opportunity to make things right with you. Can you please let us know what happened and what we can do to help? We look forward to hearing from you.
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
phillykw

Look up my history. I spent hours on the phone with tech support, was

promised calls back on at least 2 occasions, one was from management. Did

not clear back.

I would like some sort of credit my account for how things were handled and

the time I wasted.

On May 11, 2015 12:03 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
phillykw,

I want to get this resolved for you. I sent you a private message to better assist. Thanks!
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Credits are not issued unless there is incorrect billing.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Also saying look up my history does nothing. You have to fully explain the issue. What if reps didn't document your issue?

0 Likes
phillykw

Lose the know it all attitude. The reps are taking care of the issue. You know nothing so do not act like you do. Just irritating! Find something better to do with your time

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If there are reps taking care of the "issue", why are you here posting on a peer to peer forum?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
curtpelky1,

This certainly is not the type of experience we want our customers to have! We certainly want to be sure that your devices are showing correctly on the account. What type of issues is your wife having with her iPhone? We are happy to troubleshoot right here.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes