samsung galaxy s4
splat15
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will you guys fix the contact list crashing bug?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: samsung galaxy s4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
splat15,

I appreciate the additional info! When and where are you seeing that error message? Have you tried the suggestion provided by Johnleb? Uninstall the latest Google+ update: Menu > Settings > Applications > Application manager > All > Google+ > Uninstall updates. You may also choose to just 'Turn Off' and disable the Google+ application completely, if you are not using it. Try these suggestions and keep us posted if you continue to get the error message.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
splat15,

Look no further help is here! let's get your contacts working right. What exactly is happening with your contact list? What do you mean by it crashing? Are you syncing the contacts with any apps?

JohnB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
splat15
Enthusiast - Level 1

"Contacts have crashed" or something similar comes up. happens randomly as well.

0 Likes
johnleb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try uninstalling the google plus updates, and make sure you don't install the updates again. This fixed a problem on a droid mini that caused the contacts to randomly crash.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Also, if installed, uninstall Facebook app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
splat15,

I appreciate the additional info! When and where are you seeing that error message? Have you tried the suggestion provided by Johnleb? Uninstall the latest Google+ update: Menu > Settings > Applications > Application manager > All > Google+ > Uninstall updates. You may also choose to just 'Turn Off' and disable the Google+ application completely, if you are not using it. Try these suggestions and keep us posted if you continue to get the error message.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes