Droid turbo screen shattered had to buy a new phone
vribble

Within a month of getting my Droid turbo it got dropped face down on the ground. The screen was shattered. I took it into the store and was told it couldn't be fixed or replaced. Being this is on the edge plan I had to pay it off so I could get another phone. Now I hear it could've been replaced??!! WTH. I now have a galaxy s5 but not as happy with it and feel like I've been robbed. I've had nothing but issues with Verizon since. Being over charged or double charged since a payment was stated as being returned. I will only deal in cash now until I can get out of this mess. Very unhappy and not staying with this kind of service!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo screen shattered had to buy a new phone
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

I think there was something about one free replacement screen with the Turbo, but that may have been for a flaw in some of the screens leading to the cracking as opposed to dropping the phone.  Insurance is a wonderful thing and worth it.

0 Likes
D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

The Motorola Droid Turbo gets 1 free replacement for a broken screen - even if you dropped it. As long as the screen is the only broken part.

Also, the Edge plan comes with insurance. You could replace it that way also.

There was no reason for you to have to get another phone.

0 Likes
D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

Correction... You can get insurance with Edge, but its not mandatory.

Either way, you still had one free replacement on the screen.

0 Likes