Missing Voicemails
caneinwisco

I turned my phone on this morning and I saw that I had two missed calls and two voicemails on my phone, but when I go to the voicemail section on my iPhone6 the messages are not there. I checked in missed calls and the calls where not there either. I go to call my voicemail manually and the voicemails are also not there. I didn't think anything of this, but other people have told me they left me voicemails or called me and nothing about those calls are showing up on my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missing Voicemails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It's important that you are able to receive all of your voicemails, caneinwisco. When checking your visual voicemail, are you connected to cellular data? Is your iPhone on the latest iOS? Settings>General>Software Update. Are you able to leave yourself a voicemail using a different device and access it immediately after receiving the notification?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Missing Voicemails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It's important that you are able to receive all of your voicemails, caneinwisco. When checking your visual voicemail, are you connected to cellular data? Is your iPhone on the latest iOS? Settings>General>Software Update. Are you able to leave yourself a voicemail using a different device and access it immediately after receiving the notification?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes