customer service :'(
karencab74

I have been a Verizon customer since 2009 love the service I can get service anywhere. the Customer service though, I have been having a billing issue since may of 2014 it is now march 2015 and still not resolved. I can not count how many times I have called to get this issue resolve. they keep disconnecting my services. and I get a new person every time I call promising to fix the problem for me the hours I have spent on the phone trying to resolve this problem. Verizon has overcharged me for a Verizon edge upgrade it has been investigated and proven I should be getting this refund back but still hasn't happened. I feel this has been going on long enough and I just want this resolved. I have missed a day of work from talking on the phone to a representative for hours trying to fix this issue, it is so stressful. I have 6 phone lines with Verizon so it is getting pretty pricy every time my services are being suspended. I am at my wits end and I do not want to change wireless providers because I love the service. but I am tired of having my services disconnected when I have paid my bill and I am the one being owed. I just don't know whom to turn to anymore to fix this issue. I have tried speaking with supervisors and more supervisors everyone promising to resolve my issue.  is there anyone out here that can help me? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: customer service :'(
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm so sorry to hear this issues with your Edge refund has continued for over a year karencab74. You are correct, this should have definitely been resolved so your account isn't constantly interrupted for an issue that is not your fault. I can understand your frustration and I want you to know we can investigate this further to find out the status of the credit. I'm happy you love your service but now its time you love our customer service! You can reach out to us here via private message, by phone, or via Twitter/Facebook. We would love to work on mending this relationship to make sure you're a happy customer.    KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: customer service  :'(
karencab74

I just wish someone would commit to resolving this for me.  getting me the refund. removing the reconnect fees from my bill. I love Verizon and just want this to be fixed. it is really stressful. There are so many notes in my account of the times that I have called in can you assign someone to resolved this like ASAP? I really don't want to call in again because I am latterly on the phone for hours and nothing gets resolved. I have recently lost my voice and it is just now coming back little by little. so it a bit hard to communicate clearly Smiley Happy I would appreciate any assistance I can get with this. I am so leery now about upgrading I am scared I will start the vicious cycle all over again.  My main concern is my son is going to be deployed and I want to stay in connection with him as much as possible and I guess having the services interrupted well I was a bit upset because he leaves soon and as much as I can talk to him is really important to me

thank you in advance

Karen

0 Likes
karencab74

I am not sure if anyone has received my last response so I was just checking in on my issue. I think I might of responded incorrectly . I will resend

I just wish someone would commit to resolving this for me.  getting me the refund. removing the reconnect fees from my bill. I love Verizon and just want this to be fixed. it is really stressful. There are so many notes in my account of the times that I have called in can you assign someone to resolved this like ASAP? I really don't want to call in again because I am latterly on the phone for hours and nothing gets resolved. I have recently lost my voice and it is just now coming back little by little. so it a bit hard to communicate clearly I would appreciate any assistance I can get with this. I am so leery now about upgrading I am scared I will start the vicious cycle all over again.  My main concern is my son is going to be deployed and I want to stay in connection with him as much as possible and I guess having the services interrupted well I was a bit upset because he leaves soon and as much as I can talk to him is really important to me

thank you in advance

Karen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for reaching out to us karencab74. You can send us a private message here so that we can gather more information to review your investigation and all the previous things that have been performed to fix your issue. We look forward to hearing from you.   KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
karencab74

I am still waiting to here a response from someone on this matter. please someone help me with this.

0 Likes
karencab74

I have been calling for a long time now to fix my issue with the Verizon edge up issue I was told I would be getting a refund on this in the amount of 213.00 when I call I think like the 2/21/15 but I still show no refund and then in feb my services were disconnected and charged a reconnect fee on all 6 lines when they shouldn't of been disconnected, when my issue still hasn't been resolved. they said they were going to put a hold on it. and then the same thing happened in March again reconnect fees for 6 lines. this is outrageous I just want it fixed I have been paying extra for months to get ahead but it is constantly saying I am delinquent and then the extra fees just keep adding up. I just want this resolved I need to pay my next bill but the amount they are asking is atrocious. I am getting very frustrated I just wish for it to be fixed.

Thanks
Karen

0 Likes
karencab74

i have been sending messages and i even called yesterday go some of the reconnect fees refunded but not everything has been resolved yet. I am hoping that i am doing this correctly. i am not sure if i am replying in the correct spot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
karencab74, this would be a public forum, so we would not be able to get into account specifics via this channel. Did you receive a DM as mentioned above? If not please follow us and take a look here to see how you can send us a Direct Message http://vz.to/1v1EnM8.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes