honesty
crspyguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in California midnight last night I get an email what do you think it is its my verizon bill imagine that Verizon wanting me to hold up my end of a contract 3 months and 3 bills since I brought my turbo which is supposed to be upgraded to the latest operating system available have read everything on the Internet so please don't insult me by sending me a bunch of links to read more about it a little honesty  would be priceless straight from the horse's mouth if you will so here we go when are you going to upgrade my phone to the latest operating system available so that every time I look at my phone I am NOT frustrated beyond belief knowing that I don't have the latest and greatest I will thank you in advance for your response

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: honesty
Weth
Legend

You are not paying your bill since you did not get an operating system upgrade in 3 months?

This will work out well for you.....

KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon does not release the update, that is up to Motorola. Updates have been delayed due to bugs in the latest build. I don't want bugs,but rather a smooth release.

B33
Legend

But they Do or Did have the ability to Deni any Update or Updates that does not comply with there wishes I'll call it.. I've seen it on few updates in the Past but your correct it's nice to have things smooth running that is why I tend to wait on them see how they're working out but sometimes it can be a long wait..

Hopefully Lollipop gets better for all of Users.! 

KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Yes, let's hope it's a smooth transition.