How do I connect to my Wi-Fi???
kellyno1seller

My IPhone will not connect to my home network. The it comes up with the message unable  to connect to network. My home network is a secure network and I have a password but my phone isn't asking for the password to connect. What should I do?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unable to connect to network
nickg2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turn off wifi on your phone - then unplug your wifi router for about 15 seconds then plug it back in - while the router is powering back up go to your phone settings, go to general, then reset - tap on reset network settings. Your phone will then turn itself off and then back on. After you're router is back up go back to your home screen on your phone, tap on settings and turn wifi back on. Find your network name, tap on it and reenter your wifi password. There you should be good to go.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: unable to connect to network
nickg2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turn off wifi on your phone - then unplug your wifi router for about 15 seconds then plug it back in - while the router is powering back up go to your phone settings, go to general, then reset - tap on reset network settings. Your phone will then turn itself off and then back on. After you're router is back up go back to your home screen on your phone, tap on settings and turn wifi back on. Find your network name, tap on it and reenter your wifi password. There you should be good to go.

0 Likes