My Droid Razr HD went Dead
zahidkakar

My Droid Razr started to stuck in after while when My Kids playing games and then power off and power on automatically just some weeks earlier before it goes dead.

One day I placed it on a table and when I back from Washroom, the set was dead and not responding. I put it on charging for several hours and tried to restart by pressing power buttons. I also tried to reset it by pressing volume down and power buttons at the same time for 12 to 20 seconds but no luck at all. Then I went to Mobile Phone Technician for repair, He asked me to replace the battery, I Purchased a battery from market and it was installed by that technician. The phone was still not ready to respond even there was enough charge in the battery. The technician then suggested me to flash and install the Phone software and when I visited to Software Installation Shops here in Lahore, Pakistan, they replied that they don't have this phone software.

Please help me, how can I back on my phone. It would be a big loss for me If my phone wouldn't start working.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr HD went Dead
Snn5
Legend

If no local shop can repair this phone you may want to contact Motorola Support for repair.  You would need to send the phone to Motorola and you would be without the phone for 2-3 weeks. 

Start here:  This is the repair form page.

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zahidkakar,

This is odd! I know how important it is to have a working phone at all time. Let's make sure we get this phone working. Does your phone have any physical/water damage? Are you seeing any kind of light indicating that your phone wants to power on?

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
zahidkakar

The phone was working fine but before a week earlier when phone became dead, It was getting automatically power off and then power on during extensively used like Facebook or game usage.

No the phone has no physical damage nor any water access. The phone is not responding, I plugged in the charger, attached it with computer etc but no response from phone. I show it to phone technician, He replaced the battery with new one, the phone was Ok after He checked it with electrometer and told me that there is no physical fault in phone circuit etc.

0 Likes
zahidkakar

The phone was working fine but before a week earlier when phone became dead, It was getting automatically power off and then power on during extensively used like Facebook or game usage.

No the phone has no physical damage nor any water access. The phone is not responding, I plugged in the charger, attached it with computer etc but no response from phone. I show it to phone technician, He replaced the battery with new one, the phone was Ok after He checked it with electrometer and told me that there is no physical fault in phone circuit etc.

0 Likes
zahidkakar

I place the phone on charge now, the green lights get On and but no response further. The green light switched off after while and then switched on again. I tried to reset phone by pressing volume up and power buttons together, still out of luck. Please help me what to do more.

0 Likes