For over a week now my email accounts, Verizon and Google will not sync and NO I have done nothing to cause this..What is going on??? Doird Maxx KK 4.4.4 Android
MeRob

For over a week now my email accounts, Verizon and Google, will not sync and NO I have done nothing to cause this..What is going on??? Droid Maxx KK 4.4.4Android

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: For over a week now my email accounts, Verizon and Google will not sync and NO I have done nothing to cause this..What is going on??? Doird Maxx KK 4.4.4 Android
Snn5
Legend

Clear your system cache and reseat your SIM card.  Try that first.

Re: For over a week now my email accounts, Verizon and Google will not sync and NO I have done nothing to cause this..What is going on??? Doird Maxx KK 4.4.4 Android
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

If you might have updated recently it could of changed your settings. So go to your settings and make sure it is set to sync for each of your accounts. That is what happened to me when I had the maxx.

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

from looking at the forum ,, it is happening to alot of users,, and the program is not being selective on the device.. it is also hitting the browsers on the internet side.. some feel it is the certificates are expiring within 24 hrs and some to cache.. if it due to the certificate error.. they will be expiring a lot and in a domino effect  more some than now.. I am going to scan a few more post and see if any one and found a solution ..

it is frustrating I know.. have the laptop and my cell taking the hits right now..

Hang in there,, I am sure between all here we will figure out at least where it is coming from..

0 Likes