i phone 5 s visual vm has never worked. when i press vm key it calls vm instead of going to visual vm?
justinmo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any idea how to get my visual voicemail working on my 5s? I was not aware that the phone came with this feature til someone showed me on their phone. When I press vm button it calls vm instead of using visual vm. I have reset my network settings and wifi is cut off. I called Verizon and they say simply I am not sure why it doesn't work

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i phone 5 s visual vm has never worked. when i press vm key it calls vm instead of going to visual vm?
justinmo
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was actually a problem with the SIM card. Replaced and all works fine

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i phone 5 s visual vm has never worked. when i press vm key it calls vm instead of going to visual vm?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Justinmo,

Let's get that voicemail talking.  Have you attempted a restore through itunes?  If not, follow these steps http://apple.co/1EWim7U and keep us posted. 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I believe visual voicemail still a paid feature with Verizon?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Basic visual is free, premium is paid.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Had to add an App on my Android.  What about the iPhone?  (Don't have one)

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's a service listed in Apps and Features in My Verizon.

0 Likes
justinmo
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was actually a problem with the SIM card. Replaced and all works fine

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Glad to hear it!

0 Likes