Seeing a red triangle with exclamation point. Any hope for my phone to power back on?
rbwilson
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does the red exclamation point and red triangle mean that my phone is completely dead?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Seeing a red triangle with exclamation point. Any hope for my phone to power back on?
rbwilson
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. Yes, I am due for an upgrade in May. I don't think it will make until then. I was able to follow a representatives instructions and get it back on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Seeing a red triangle with exclamation point. Any hope for my phone to power back on?
Snn5
Legend

What happened prior to that?  Just out of no where or were there any system changes beforehand?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If nothing else, you should have an upgrade available by now considering the phone's age, unless you got it much later after its release.

0 Likes
rbwilson
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. Yes, I am due for an upgrade in May. I don't think it will make until then. I was able to follow a representatives instructions and get it back on.

0 Likes