Re: i can receive text messages but message failed when i reply
elaire
Enthusiast - Level 2

And I have no problems texting anyone else

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elaire, Let's make sure your messages are sending properly! It sounds like you've taken all the right steps in trying to resolve this, thus far. Which messaging application are you using with your Note 3? Is it the one that came with the phone or a 3rd party downloaded application? Can you also try deleting the text thread conversation for that specific contact? Any change?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

Hi elaire ,, have bee away,, was checking to see if you were able to resolve the one contact with messages Smiley Sad ?? hope you are up and running good..

0 Likes
GlitzyKismet
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this same problem.  My husband and I both upgraded our phones yesterday.  I got the LG V10 and he got the Samsung Galaxy S6.  We're both using Verizon integrated messaging to text.  He's able to text successfully to me, but none of my texts go through to him.  They all show as failed.  I've tried restarting the phone, deleting his contact and then reentering it, deleting the conversation and starting a new one.  Nothing works.  I even switched to the LG messaging app and the same thing happens.  He can text to me, but nothing I text goes through to him!  SO frustrating.  My texts are seeming to go through okay to other people...just not my husband!  And I'm able to call his phone with no problem.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GlitzyKismet , help is here. Thanks for brining your concerns to our attention. Getting the messages application working is our goal so let’s dive in to see what’s going on. What phone did you have before the new phone you have now? Is he the only number you are having issues with?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes