Is there a way I can get a copy of the text messages on another device on my account?
KVEGA

I'm trying to keep tabs on my child

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have another phone on my account, Is there a way I can get a copy of the text messages on that phone?
rcschnoor
Legend

Your best method would be to check the phone.

If the phone has Verizon Message+ installed and activated, you can log into the MyVerizon account for the phone line in question and view them online. Of course, if the messages have been erased they will not be available.

Of course any messages sent via another service(Facebook, Skype, Tango, Twitter, etc...) would not be included in any of the above methods.

View solution in original post

Re: I have another phone on my account, Is there a way I can get a copy of the text messages on that phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the need to monitor messages KVEGA. Our best recommendation is to view the messages on the device itself. As an additional option, if you enable our Verizon Messages feature on the line, it will provide additional functionality to view the content. What make and model device is it?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

Sarah4545

This is my daughters using this phone and I need to check some texting that has been going on

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Your best method would be to check the phone.

If the phone has Verizon Message+ installed and activated, you can log into the MyVerizon account for the phone line in question and view them online. Of course, if the messages have been erased they will not be available.

Of course any messages sent via another service(Facebook, Skype, Tango, Twitter, etc...) would not be included in any of the above methods.