im trying to go from a samsung to an htc phone and have located the meid no. under the battery when i try to make the change on line it is asking me for a code to be sent to one of my devices but when i choose a device to send it to it says that i dont
pocahantis

does anyone have a live number i can call to get help;  the live ch

at has been busy all day long

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: im trying to go from a samsung to an htc phone and have located the meid no. under the battery when i try to make the change on line it is asking me for a code to be sent to one of my devices but when i choose a device to send it to it says that i d
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Customer Service is reachable at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from a another Verizon Wireless phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: im trying to go from a samsung to an htc phone and have located the meid no. under the battery when i try to make the change on line it is asking me for a code to be sent to one of my devices but when i choose a device to send it to it says that i d
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Customer Service is reachable at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from a another Verizon Wireless phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes