Re: A Stand Fit for Many Styles.!
B33
Legend

Ok Ok.! tiki   Not yet but i going to very Soon after my bill cycles...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I ran across this thread just a little bit ago it's been almost a year since we all had some good Laughs while talking about the Motorola Pedestal). How the time flies by.. My first one that i bought has done really well and served both phones but i wanted to get another one so once again i'm taking the plunge) I hadn't seen Smash on here for a while so i guess his stand is Doing Ok and i hope he's doing well. Sydney i can't remember if you got one but i was thinking you did)  Tiki i know you got one how's yours doing so far have you thought of Getting another one.. I'm going to get mine in a Week or so if the Stores still have them..

But what i enjoyed the Most of all.. the Fun we all shared while talking & Making the thread Smiley Happy

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Ah yes, I remember this thread ... good times. I still have the business card holder "media stand" that cost me less than $2.

B33
Legend

Now that is what i call a great bargain

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey   &     I seen this good old post when doing some searching and wanted to reply on it again.. my Stands for as long as I've had them have served all of my phones very very"  well even my new ones now.. The stands still look new and polished as when I pulled them out of there Boxes I still use the ESP Charge cord that came in the box on my Droid Maxx as to me it is one of best made U.S.B. cables   Motorola Designed..

I added a Picture of my first stand that I got back now 2 years ago with my one m8 how time moves on..

One m8 on Moto Stand.jpg