Can't send e-mails using comcast.net account
TTinPA

I am unable to send e-mails from my Comcast.net account.  Messages stay in Outbox.  When I try to send, I get "Connection Error".  I am receiving messages fine.  I have deleted and added this account and it works for a little while, but then starts failing.  Any ideas?  I just updated to 2.2 and problem still exists.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't send e-mails using comcast.net account
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

TTinPA wrote:

I am unable to send e-mails from my Comcast.net account.  Messages stay in Outbox.  When I try to send, I get "Connection Error".  I am receiving messages fine.  I have deleted and added this account and it works for a little while, but then starts failing.  Any ideas?  I just updated to 2.2 and problem still exists.  Thanks

When you are able to receive but not able to send emails, the error is caused by email account settings. To ensure you have the correct email configurations settings (POP3 and SMTP) contact your email provider (Comcast) technical support team. You can also set your Comcast email to forward all your emails to Gmail and get all your emails via your Gmail account on your phone.

0 Likes
Re: Can't send e-mails using comcast.net account
tindallt

It's been working up util a few weeks ago...I have no problem receiving Comcast email, just can't send.

0 Likes