Why my red droidmaxx's front camera led flash not work? anyone help pleaseeeee!!
confusing
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im wondering why my red droid maxx's front camera led flash isnt on....

only back camera works with led camera light... 

anyone know why? If so then please help...

if it is that way then the phone sucks..... i need led light flash for front camera!!!! help...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why my red droidmaxx's front camera led flash not work? anyone help pleaseeeee!!
rcschnoor
Legend

I can't think of any smartphone which has a flash for the camera on the side of the phone with the display. Take the photos in a well lit room or out in the sunlight.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why my red droidmaxx's front camera led flash not work? anyone help pleaseeeee!!
rcschnoor
Legend

I can't think of any smartphone which has a flash for the camera on the side of the phone with the display. Take the photos in a well lit room or out in the sunlight.

0 Likes
confusing
Enthusiast - Level 2

how come the guide manual says charging led on front;.. so it means it should show led on when its charging? but my phone dont show none..... weird....

0 Likes
confusing
Enthusiast - Level 2

rcschnoor to add this, my old samsung galaxy and it did have front led light flash for camera...  now this droid maxx seems not but the manual says charging led light... its not on at all... strange. stupid phone...

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

confusing wrote:

how come the guide manual says charging led on front;.. so it means it should show led on when its charging? but my phone dont show none..... weird....

I never said it didn't have any LED's on the front of the phone. I said it didn't have a "flash" on the front of the phone. Having a "charging led" on the front does not change that fact. LEDs have different intensities. Simply because there is an LED on the front does not mean there is a flash on the front.Smiley Happy

My Droid Razr Maxx HD has an LED on the front for notifications and to indicate charging. It does not also work as a flash.Smiley Happy  Whether or not the Droid Raxr Maxx is similar, I don't know.

You may want to try some apps such as Front Flash - Android Apps on Google Play, faceLIGHT | Flash for Selfies - Android Apps on Google Play and Selfshot - Front Flash Camera - Android Apps on Google Play.

0 Likes