Re: What is the email for verizon wireless corporate customer service complaints?
bas0876

Since this seems to be the only place.

Here is my complaint:

While I am at work my cell phone only get maybe 1 bar. I am unable to make or receive phone calls 8 hours of the day Monday - Friday. I have done all the updates and still have this problem. I have talk to the branch store and was talk that Spirit Aerosystems would have to install a signal buster to improve the reception. That's not going to happen.

Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile all work in my building. So since Verizon Wireless is unable to provide me with serve 40 hours a week. I feel it is only prudent that I switch to one of these other serves.

2 other people n my group have already switched

Thank you from a long time loyal customer 

0 Likes
Re: What is the email for verizon wireless corporate customer service complaints?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bas0876,

Only one bar? Hmm, by my count, that's not nearly enough. Plus, we don't want to lose you over this. What's your zip code? Are issues indoors only? And despite having one bar, do you actually notice any voice quality issues? It is true that wireless carriers cannot guarantee service indoors as they vary from building to building, so we advise, based upon availability, our network extenders http://bit.ly/AKkC .

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mattbouncer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually followed the advice of contacting corporate via e-mail in this post. There is a major problem with LTE in NYC area being very slow which customer service fails to acknowledge and credit for problems. The woman contacted me back within 3 hours of the e-mail and was very nice. She acknowledged they know VZW is service is congested in NYC and other areas, they are in the process of upgrading network towers and adding more to handle the demand and said they don't have a date of completion yet but to keep me happy she offered me a $40 credit for 3 months totaling $120 for my patience. I complained that I wasn't happy paying all this money for service that is so unreliable especially at my office in the 11201 zip code which is a very dense business area filled with city agencies, court houses, etc. I e-mailed the NY Metro Manager and the National one that was mentioned in this post as well. Good luck!!! Try it out!!

mattbouncer
Enthusiast - Level 2

That suggestion helped. Thank you! Read my reply above this one!

0 Likes
mattbouncer
Enthusiast - Level 2

That suggestion helped. Thank you! Read my reply at the bottom of the thread in regards to the experience

0 Likes
MicrontheCat
Enthusiast - Level 1

@BobbyS_VZW, how does one "follow" you and send a Direct Message?

Thanks,

MicrontheCat