text isn't showing upon the online bill
becky_d559

I Received A Text And The Evidence Is Not Showing On My Bill Or The Other Parties. How Is This Possible? I Could Potentially Lose My Job If I Don't Figure Out How Or Why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: text isn't showing upon the online bill
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean by "evidence?"  If the text was sent via the standard text app, the numbers texted to and from and the timestamp will show in  usage details on your bill or MyVerizon (if the bill hasn't been generated yet).  reasons why it may not show up:

~~ You are on prepaid - details are not available on prepaid accounts.  Why?  I don't know, but they are not.

~~ Either of you is using a texting app (HandCent, etc) where the messaging is done over the data network; it will show as data usage and the specific numbers are not available.

Is the message still on your phone?  Would that be enough "evidence"?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: text isn't showing upon the online bill
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean by "evidence?"  If the text was sent via the standard text app, the numbers texted to and from and the timestamp will show in  usage details on your bill or MyVerizon (if the bill hasn't been generated yet).  reasons why it may not show up:

~~ You are on prepaid - details are not available on prepaid accounts.  Why?  I don't know, but they are not.

~~ Either of you is using a texting app (HandCent, etc) where the messaging is done over the data network; it will show as data usage and the specific numbers are not available.

Is the message still on your phone?  Would that be enough "evidence"?

0 Likes