how do I retrieve apps that got erased?
Momof03kids

My sons friend tried to guess his passcode several times and eventually the phone locked. Now all my sons apps have been erased. Is there a way to restore all his apps without installing individually?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I retrieve apps that got erased?
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure what type of phone he has...If it is an Android phone, he can try to add his Google account back to the phone and see if he backed up his information and apps. Backup will save your apps and some limited data information.

Under Phone Setting go to Accounts>Add Account>Google>Existing>Enter Google user account name and password>select sync options.  Than back out and select Backup and Reset and make sure Backup my data & Automatic Restore are checked.  If needed select the backup account if none is listed.  If this does not start to download his apps, then he will need to go to the play store and re install one at a time.  He can go under MY APPS and it will show all the apps he use to have on his phone from the Play Store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I retrieve apps that got erased?
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure what type of phone he has...If it is an Android phone, he can try to add his Google account back to the phone and see if he backed up his information and apps. Backup will save your apps and some limited data information.

Under Phone Setting go to Accounts>Add Account>Google>Existing>Enter Google user account name and password>select sync options.  Than back out and select Backup and Reset and make sure Backup my data & Automatic Restore are checked.  If needed select the backup account if none is listed.  If this does not start to download his apps, then he will need to go to the play store and re install one at a time.  He can go under MY APPS and it will show all the apps he use to have on his phone from the Play Store.

0 Likes