size limit exceeded
phillyflyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently downloaded the kit kat and now I cant attach pics I take to text message regardless of quality of pic I get "resizing image" "attachment size limit is exceeded" never had this problem before, kit kat and this is regardless of the pic size. I am curious if Verizon is taking responsibility in this matter. We are all paying for a service we are not receiving. Is this not a breach of Verizons service responsibility?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: size limit exceeded
akhelp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did, do to settings, app manager, messages, force stop, clear, turn of then on

--- Original Message ---

View solution in original post

0 Likes
phillyflyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know what i can do I have looked everywhere, I have rebooted the phone even did a factory reset, nothing works.

dcllea
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same is happening to me. I now am unable to send or receive text pictures!

emaried83
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I've tried a factory reset.  That only worked for 2 days.  I've gone through all of the settings on my phone.  I've tried sending pictures in WiFi, 3G, and 4G.  Nothing fixes the problem.  I shouldn't have to do a factory reset every 2 days.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emaried83  We understand that photos are important! We surely don't want you to have to reset your phone every 2 days. Is this happening with photos sent directly from your camera or what folder in the gallery?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

stef7
Master - Level 2

I think MMS problems under KK is not unique to the LG G2. I don't think there's a solution yet.

FWIW I exchange large photos with my wife (she has an iPhone, I have an LG G2) using Whatsapp.

2ndJob
Contributor - Level 1

Seriously Verizon! 5 days and this is all you have to say! phillyflyer gave you all the info you needed and what about all the other posts now and I'm on hold with tier 2 tech support because yet another problem with your unsmartphones. I have been running KitKat on my LG G2 for awhile now and as of 6/4/2014 I can not even attach a photo because it WILL NOT COMPRESS anymore. Stupid notification says ATTACHMENT SIZE LIMIT IS EXCEEDED. Initially it would attach but not send and ask to retry now or retry later. btw doesn't Sprint have unlimited data and none of these issues?

Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

I was getting this message in my phone too if I went to attach an existing photo. But if I was in Messaging and hit the attachment paperclip icon and instead of attaching an existing photo I selected take picture or create video it would work.

0 Likes
phillyflyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

2ndjob, I hear your frustration! I got tired of calling Verizon and being put on hold with NO SOLUTION!!! Apparently when you purchase a phone through Verizon and pay your bill and take a download that,  Verizon approved, its still the phones owner to assume responsibility of any issues with the phone!! The generic response is "

Verizon Wireless Customer Support (to emaried83) 4 days ago

emaried83  We understand that photos are important! We surely don't want you to have to reset your phone every 2 days. Is this happening with photos sent directly from your camera or what folder in the gallery?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

Not even addressing my issue! So to answer everyones issue, what I just had to suck up and do AGAIN, was a factory reset...this solved the photo messaging issue for now.

Thanks Verizon for all of your non help...dont worry, my payment is still on its way! I know how thats more important than my satisfaction!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always serious business to us when we could lose a valued customer 2ndJob! I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. I want to help you love your G2 after the update as much as I love mine. Where are these pictures sourced from? Have they been taken on the phone camera?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes