Someone sent me a picture via text. How do I move that picture into my gallery?
hellome503
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Razr M and don't know how to download a picture into my phone photo gallery or onto my PC that someone texted to me from their phone.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Someone sent me a picture by text from their phone. How do I move that picture into my picture gallery?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you tap the photo to view it full screen, then long press it, you should get options to save it to different places on your phone, or send it to someone else, or yourself, via text or email.  By emailing it to yourself, you can then save it to your computer.

View solution in original post

Re: Someone sent me a picture by text from their phone. How do I move that picture into my picture gallery?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you tap the photo to view it full screen, then long press it, you should get options to save it to different places on your phone, or send it to someone else, or yourself, via text or email.  By emailing it to yourself, you can then save it to your computer.

hellome503
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
hellome503
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! That did it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Awesome, glad I could help!

0 Likes