Re: HOW MANY GB'S OF SIM CARD MEMORY CAN I ADD (HTC WIN 8 PHONE)
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP may want to consider using Microsoft's OneDrive if they decide to go the cloud storage route.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup I think it would help,

0 Likes
Not applicable

Box cloud storage gave me 100 GB when my friend sent me to some web page he found. I use them very often.

I pay for Apple icloud at $24.99 a year. I just love it for all these Apple devices we own.

Good Luck

GEBEHO
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, I LIKE THE SUGGESTION OF THE USB FLASH DRIVE (I ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE), BUT HOW DO I CONNECT THE USB FLASH DRIVE TO THE PHONE AND PLAY MUSIC FROM IT?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The flash drive I was referring to is a dual flash drive, i.e., one end fits in your computer, the other end fits in your phone.

If you have standard USB flash drives, you might want to purchase an adapter that would allow you to connect the USB flash drive to the micro USB port on your phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable
5.  Re: HOW MANY GB'S OF SIM CARD MEMORY CAN I ADD (HTC WIN 8 PHONE)

Ann154 Diamond

There are no options for the 8X by HTC. You could consider purchasing a different phone with a larger internal memory or one that has an external SD card slot for expandable memory

Tiki, I don't believe that is what Ann said. See above.

Good Luck

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't follow your post ... I had suggested in an earlier post that the OP use a flash drive.

0 Likes
Not applicable

That solution is pretty good. The problem I have found  with one of my tablets is getting the micro adapter.

I think I purchased mine direct from Sony.

However I am not positive if the cable to use the thumb drive is readily available.

Good Luck

Not applicable
6.  Re: HOW MANY GB'S OF SIM CARD MEMORY CAN I ADD (HTC WIN 8 PHONE)

tikibar1 Platinum

The only other option I can think of other than what Ann154 suggested is to use a USB flash drive.

You mean this one? Which I was referring to.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They should be readily available ... I've seen them on Amazon, Newegg, ebay, Radio Shack, Best Buy, and Wal Mart.

0 Likes